Pages

Week 7, Juliette Tunic

I made it! The Juliette Tunic and really love it!!!  The tutorial is easy to read.
I used the smaller size (12 month), but still is larger for my almost 8 month girl.
Maybe the fabric I used is not the appropriate for a baby, but I wanted test the pattern first.
I like the final product, I'll do it again, with another fabric.


Juliette Tunic

The pattern has a version for tunic and other for a dress and there is a pattern to use with knts and no knits.
Love, love, love.


I made other things this week, a pair of pillow cases using a tutorial you can find here ( interesting link). Is really quick. Something I was loking to do, for so long.
And a tshirt with a cape for my little boy but without logo. So, next week you'll have a picture.


Pillows

BYE


Juliette
Fabric: Walmart's XXL Shirt
Pattern: Juliette Knit Dress from LilyGiggle.

Pillow
Fabric: From IKEA
Tutorial: Extremely fast cushion cover from StraightGrain


No comments: