Pages

Project 3: Winnie Shrug



Maybe is confusing, Project 3? I made two projects before this one and I'll talk about them later, ;)


Winnie Shrug is the new pattern from Wee Muses and a new word for me, SHRUG!




I tested the pattern and I love it!
I chose size 18 month. The pattern is in sizes 3 month to 10 years. Great!




Is good for layering and stand up off the shoulders. Can you see?




Is simple to sew, a quick project.
I sewed it with minky and quilting cotton, all in gray.




Like my sewing machine is not good with button holes I put kam snaps to close and a big fuschia button to hide the snap.


(not the best of the pictures but she looks so happy)

I sewed the lined version. You can choose the reversible version or without lining too.




You can check more options in Anneliese's page, Aesthetic Nest. She sewed beautiful shrugs for her daughters.


xoxo


@dottedwhale


Shrug
Fabric:  Gray Minky from FabricLand (Local Store)
         Lining, Floral in Gray, Riley Blake from Amber's Fabric Obsession (FB group)
Pattern: Winnie Shrug by Wee Muses













No comments: